Thursday, 26 April 2012

Maya Cells Experiment

There's a slight chance I may have got a little carried away with experimenting in Maya . . . Anyways this is what I created, to be honest not entirely sure what cells I had in mind for this! I was experimenting with textures and colours that I could use later on. However, in terms of style I'm not sold 100% on it, as in previous posts I have shown I wanted to contrast of two dimensional and three dimensional objects. I want to produce an animation that’s so unconventional.











8 comments:

  1. ooooh, looking cool, lydia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pow! having fun yet, Ms Frizz? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice, especially the first few :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup the first few are brilliant Lyds! Was great witnessing you being an experiment wizard with this. :)

    ReplyDelete