Thursday, 14 February 2013

Experimentation Continued

 Within this selection of renders I combined previous experiment models and worked into them, tweaking the lighting and blending modes, as well as adding a toon outline in some trials. I wanted the 3d modelled items to have the same 'scratchy'/'inky' quality as the hand painting wall texture. I think so far the images nearer the end have the quality that I am looking for; however there is still room for more experimentation!!! The last set of images were renders that I drew upon to give the 3d models a more 'sketchy' aesthetic.

6 comments:

  1. You're so mean!!! I haven't even watched a 'Lydia's Happy Wednesday' film yet!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... seriously though... good to see some new versions on here:

    I like the really soft, subtle mark making on the third clock on the final sheet here (though numbering your experiments would be useful so people could identify them more quickly for you). In terms of colour palette, I like all the most soft versions - sheets 6,7,8,9

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's part of the challenge Phil!! - I'll number them next time though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree the last 4 sheets work well. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete