Monday, 22 April 2013

Filming 'Miss Havisham'

First off I would like to say a massive thank you to Alice Druzga for helping me with becoming a young Miss Havisham, as well as thank you to everyone else who assisted in helping me set up/film the live footage. Below are a selection of photographs that were taken whilst filming the live action footage for my animation, the film footage will be posted shortly! At the moment I am very pleased with the results and am excited to blend the live footage with the digital set I've created.  



4 comments:

  1. Stunning and ghostly! I can't wait for the final product =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like that top set of images, Fizzgig - really evocative of Victorian spirit photography etc. Looking forward to seeing some more tests from you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant believe how scary I look! Haha, I had a lot of fun filming this. I think the last photo of me looking down is the most effective. (: FIZZGIG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys :) and no, no, NO - FIZZGIG - it's not going to happen!!

    ReplyDelete