Saturday, 28 September 2013

Third and Final Year

Can't believe it's here already! It feels like only yesterday I was nervous about starting my first day of university and wondering if it was the right path for me. Luckily I couldn't have picked better and have loved the two years I've been working on the course. What do I want from the final year? I want to produce amazing work, get brilliant grades, hopefully edging towards a promising career path, but what I want most is to produce work that means something to me - personal insights into who I am, what I love and creating worthwhile, meaningful art. So stay tuned .....

5 comments:

  1. it gave me a rush of sweet/sad nostalgia just seeing all your projects put together like that in one banner - wow! Look how far you've come - and yes, 'be amazing' Frizzia - looking forward to hearing about your ideas very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thanks Andi :) and thanks Phil will be posting more asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the banner is just evidence of your epic-ly brilliant standard through-out! Every unit = a unique and interesting outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sammy!! I'll pay you later ;)

    ReplyDelete