Thursday, 10 April 2014

Animation Update


Due to the fact I could not find the photograph discussed within a section of the voice over I had to change tactic - I managed to salvage the scene with what seems like a more appropriate choice of voice over. Within the new voice over my Nan's 'prim and proper' appearance is brought up and how she always remained well dressed and turned out, from when she was a young 20 year old girl to later years. Hence the additions to the dressing table help illuminate this; lipsticks, hair clips, pearls, hair spray! Within the frames there will be photographs of my Nan - from a young girl to a mature woman - a timeline of her life - these will be animated subtly as the camera pans across dressing table.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow - very nice renders! I like the soft lighting and varied materials in particular. :)

    ReplyDelete